My interest in Zentangle (R) started when I was looking at adult colouring books and decided I'd rather draw the pictures. My husband bought me a book about Zentangle inspired art for Christmas and my latest interest was born.

Sunday, 11 September 2016

Stree - a new tangle?

The following tangle is something I came up with for the Made by Joey finish my tile challenge last week. It seems to be a new tangle so I've done a step out for it. Since doing the Joey challenge I've refined this a bit and made it easier. I'd love to know what you think.

I'm happy for people to copy and save this
for their own use, but if you want to repost
this please link back to this blog.

I've called it "Stree" because it was inspired by a seed pod on a street tree!



Oh, if anyone knows of a similar tangle already in existence, please let me know!


6 comments:

I love receiving comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. If you have a question I will try and reply as soon as I can.