My interest in Zentangle (R) started when I was looking at adult colouring books and decided I'd rather draw the pictures. My husband bought me a book about Zentangle inspired art for Christmas and my latest interest was born.

Friday, 7 October 2016

Relly Telly 1

A quick little post (I hope, promises, promises) to share what happened when I tackled Joey's finish my tile this week.

I definitely relaxed into this one. I even made a mistake with which square I wanted to fill with printemps next and that didn't faze me. Love to hear what you think.


If you want to see what I did for the diva challenge this week you can find that here, or alternatively click on home or my blog title to see all the recent posts.

I do try to comment on as many of your posts as I can during the week, but my apologies to those of you who post on Pinterest. I think my app updated and now it won't let me write comments on any of your photos.

Lots of happy mail has been arriving this week, hopefully I'll have some more to show you next time.

Till then, happy tangling!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful drawn Relly Telly on a very special background, I love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tile! I love the composition. It's really original and quite clever. Well done;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tile! I love the composition. It's really original and quite clever. Well done;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Relly-Telly-One is tumbling down the tile!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. If you have a question I will try and reply as soon as I can.